Watermarks Remover removes water spots from glass windows that are left by hard water. When a car is washed with borehole or rainwater, mineral content found in the water such as calcium and potassium mix to form a compound that sticks to the vehicle’s window surface, this forms an opaque layer that can block the driver’s visibility when driving at night or in bad weather conditions. Watermarks Remover dissolves the compound and removes the layer from the windows leaving them clean and clear.
The product container has complete instructions on usage. We also remove the stains for you as a discount for cleaning a car with us. Watermarks Remover is also used to clean toilet and bathroom windows
- Open the cover of the bottle and pour a drip of Watermarks Remover on the sponge or dip a toothbrush in the product.
- Apply a small portion on the side of the windscreen to ensure no treated coating on the windscreen (the windscreen appears non-clear and has scratch line if treated with coating)
- Scrub the surface of the glass with the sponge or the soft bristle brush (toothbrush-like brush)
- Clean the surface of the glass and windscreen with soapy water and a microfibre towel
- Using a microfibre towel, rinse the glass windows with clean water and window cleaner
- Do not apply when the windscreen/glass is hot or under direct sunlight. Wipe the glass surface with water before application.
- Do not use on plastic surfaces unless pre-approved by the manufacturer.
- Do not use or allow the product to come in contact with painted surfaces, non-clear surfaces treated with anti-reflective scratch resistance, or other things.
- IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT, flash your eye thoroughly with water. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting but call a physician immediately.
- Wear gloves and a mask when handling it.
- Immediately clean the surfaces with water and a microfibre tower. Do not allow it to stay on the surface for more than 2 minutes, or else it will form white marks on the window surface that are hard to remove